Please READ This before buying my e-Book…
- This e-Book is all about TONING, color tone, how to tone those image to get warm kind of feeling. A colors that can add mood to your image, something like Old School or Retro looking colors, vintage, classic.
- You must have some basic Photoshop editing skills, this is not for total beginner, but I cannot stop beginners from buying it, I’m just afraid that a new person with limited photoshop skills will find it a bit difficult to understand.
- About the editing on my e-Book, first you all must do your own basic editing like adjusting some brightness and contrast before proceed with the editing or toning. I will not show you how to do the basic editing.
- This e-Book will not teach you about Texture, I mean this e-Book won’t show you how to do texturing editing. This is all about toning. This e-book will not teach you about Eye Sharpening or “Catchlight Enhancement”, that will be on my next e-book, insyaAllah.
- About the figure that was given on my e-Book, it is just as a starting point to guide you through. Different camera manufacture or different picture file size will have an effect on your figure, so with the starting point figure that I give to you, feel free to adjust it accordingly to your liking.
- There are four ways that I will share with you in my e-book about getting your pictures tone, you are free to mix and match like I always do. I mean with mix and match is this, you can do one style of editing and finish with it or you can continue editing with your edited photos with a different style. That’s how you get different tone, mix and match, be creative, I can’t teach you to be creative, I can only show you the way.
- My style of editing will not bring a good result for every kind of a picture, some pictures will look great and some pictures will not. So try to experiment yourself, what I can share with you is this, this kind of editing will produce good result with natural light, especially pictures taken during early morning or late afternoon where the lighting is a bit warm. It will also work great for a portraiture on an overcast day. The colors on your subject, like for an example a cloth will also effect the output of your tone.
- This editing is only for an enhancement, so please get your pictures right on the camera, I mean you must start with a good picture to begin with.
- My e-Book is written in Plain ENGLISH.
- This e-Book is 27 pages only in PDF format.
- My e-Book file size will be 8.7 MB, so it will take times to upload and download.
- If you need more information just Flickr Mail me or eMail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My e-Book will be priced at Ringgit Malaysia RM50.00 or USD20 only. It will be in PDF format.
- At the moment I will only accept payment through Maybank, you can bank in to my Wife Maybank Account Rujiah Binti Muhin.
- Maybank Account : 1 6 4 0 1 7 0 9 4 7 6 4 Rujiah Binti Muhin ( My Wife ).
- You can also pay with PAYPAL.
- After you have made the payment please alert me with SMS through my Hp No: – +(6) 012 2 8 1 2 7 5 3
- Please also email me with your detail transaction about your payment. My email email@example.com or you can Flickr Mail me.
- Since I’m not available all the time online, I will try my very best to send you the files in PDF format within 24 hours of payment.
- If you have any doubt, feel free to ask, here on my Blog…
Tags: Art, Artistic, Classic, Colors, e-Book, East Malay, Editing, Emotion, Expression, Face, HaiQal, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, My Son, People, Photography, Photoshop, Portrait, Portraiture, Portraiture Photography, Post Processing, Retro, Son, Vintage, Wajah, Wazari, Wazari Wazir